AfriCamps is looking for a Franchise Operations & Quality Manager, a well-seasoned professional who understands the importance of brand standards and development. An exceptional opportunity for an individual with a keen eye for detail, a passionate, dynamic and innovative mind and an attitude to constantly and consistently deliver an exceptional guest journey throughout AfriCamps. Must love outdoors, travel and glamping. This position will be based at our Head Office in Rivergate Business Park, Parklands, Cape Town.
AfriCamps is a rapidly growing glamping company with 3 to 4 new boutique camps opening up every year in different areas around South Africa. AfriCamps is involved on all levels, from the production and installation of our tents to the marketing and reservations.
- Imagineering, creation, design and development of the AfriCamps leisure concept
- Develop holiday and leisure packages and (food) services that are offered to guests
- Assist and improve current activity offerings and programme’s at the various properties
- Develop and protect the AfriCamps franchise model on a contractual, service and product level
- Develop an AfriCamps Manual of Procedures
- Implement quality control methods
- Visit each property for periodic check ups
- Reporting and providing stakeholders with feedback and recommendations
Relations and internal communication
- Develop clearly-communicated goals and well-trained and informed staff
- Optimise the company work environment
- Relationship building with staff and stakeholders
- Periodic stakeholder reports and newsletters
- Create transparency throughout the company by organising periodic company meetings
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive mindset
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good negotiator
- Turn ideas into practical action plans
- High standards with eye for detail
- Outgoing person, being able to represent the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant qualification or experience.
- Leisure / travel experience. (Advantageous)
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role.
- If you are enthusiastic about the job opening and ready to join the glamping world of AfriCamps please complete the below questioinaire. Send this along with a letter of motivation and your CV (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. *
- Write a brief synopsis of what you understand this position to entail. (60 words or less)
- What do you think are the most important factors to consider when creating a manual of procedures for our camp owners?
- List three quality control methods we could implement to measure customer experience?
- Design a short reporting document that could be used for checking the maintenance within the tents.
- Think of one new concept that could generate income and increase customer experience at all of our AfriCamps?
*Please note that applications without a completed questionaire will not be considered for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted within 2 weeks.