We are looking for a highly motivated person who can assist our reservation department and help us manage our beautiful luxury tented camps in South Africa!
AfriCamps is developing new Glamping sites throughout South Africa. We currently have 9 camps operating within the country and are always expanding. We will have 11 camps open by the end of the year. We’re looking for a full-time reservation agent to join our team in our head office in Table View – Cape Town. Your main responsibility will be to process bookings, send out quotes and invoices and to support our office manager with the daily correspondence with guests, travel agents and camp owners.
Employer: AfriCamps Boutique Camping
Location: 5 Columbus Cres, Rivergate Business Park, Cape Farms Cape Town 7441
Start date: October 2019
Requirements for this position
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Positive work attitude
- Hospitality mindset
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly
- Good written and verbal English
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience as a reservationist is preferred
- Able to be on phone duty on evenings and weekends (1 out of every 4 weekends, 2 evenings)
- Open to working on Saturdays (can be discussed during interview)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing invoices and quotes and liaise with the finance department
- Processing payments, cancellations and modifications
- Handling daily correspondence with guests. Responding to inquiries and processing reservations via email, telephone or our central reservation system
- Processing reservations from travel agents and tour operators
- Making all the necessary arrangements for preregistration activities and food & beverages
- Following up on outstanding deposits timeously to ensure all bookings are confirmed
- Maintaining good relationships with fellow employees, travel agents / tour operators
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all time
Please forward your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com before the 6th of September. We will only take applications into consideration that send us a CV and a letter of motivation.
Should we wish to take your application further, we will be in contact with you.