AfriCamps is South Africa’s glamping specialist with 11 glamping locations in the country by December 2019. We are looking for a group liaison manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a dynamic person who can build relationships with our camp partners and ensure our standard of quality is never compromised.
Employer: AfriCamps Boutique Camping
Location: 5 Columbus Cres, Rivergate Business Park, Cape Farms Cape Town 7441
– At least 5 years customer relations management
– Qualification / formal training in tourism / management / hospitality
would be advantageous
– Record of ensuring quality between a variety of partners
– Negotiation skills
– Evidence of being able to develop business relationships
– An unendorsed valid driver’s license.
– A love of the outdoors, travel and glamping.
Are you able to
– Work from an office based in Table View.
– Travel to our partners around the country.
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic, innovative and growing work environment.
How to apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
1. A letter of motivation that describes your suitability for the post, salary expectation, and date of
2. Your CV
3. Copy of your ID
4. Copy of your driver’s license
5. Contact details of 2 work-related references from the past 5 years.
Applications close on Tuesday 10 September
Should we wish to take your application further, we will be in touch with you.